Select style & size:Select options
Terreno Zero G Plus 650b Tire
Offering road plus volume and blending it with fast rolling efficiency comes the Terreno Zero G Plus 650b Tire from Vittoria. Perfect for off-road adventures where conditions are particularly hard-packed or you have to ride a fair bit of pavement to get out there, this tire has the speed and durability for the ride. As a follow up to its popular Wet, Mix, and Dry lineup of cyclocross and gravel Terreno tires, the Zero delivers a boost of speed if the conditions are right. The Zero uses its famous Corsa-inspired road tread on the center for lower rolling resistance on pavement and hard-packed gravel, while the side tread receives a fish scale design from the Dry to provide predictable bite when cornering hard and under braking.
The tires receive Vittoria's TNT casing, which offers easy tubeless setup and seals for running lower air pressure for better grip and more comfort. Its 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for easier rolling, longer life, and outstanding traction on a variety of surfaces and its 120 TPI Nylon casing provides a bit more protection across rugged terrain.
- A tubeless tire designed for packed gravel and pavement
- Perfect for gravel road racing and training
- Nylon 120 TPI casing is supple and has low rolling resistance
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for grip and long life
- Corsa center tread rolls quickly on hardpack and tarmac
- Fish scale side knobs offer confident cornering and braking
- Item #VIT003Y