Select Style & Size:
Terreno Dry G2.0 Tire
Conditions have been dismal in the dry spell. Scorching summer sun has left the old rail trails, country roads, and gravel grinds parched, and coated with dust that is sent flying with every rotation of your tires. Your mud-ready hoops are feeling a bit out of place, to throw on Vittoria's Terreno Dry G2.0 Tubeless Tires to elevate your grip in the fine silt and sand. The Terreno Dry features a dry-condition specific treat with "fish scale" center that rolls quickly, and shoulder knobs that grip into the dust to elevate your braking control and cornering grip.
This particular version comes with Vittoria's TNT casing, which easily seals up for running lower air pressure and gaining bump compliance in tubeless form. The 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G2.0 Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction across off-road surfaces. For a bit more protection across rugged ground, the sidewalls are reinforced from punctures and inconvenient flats.
- Tires that stay sure-footed in the dust and dirt
- Tread is optimized for dry gravel and CX conditions
- Ready to run tubeless with supple 120-TPI casing
- 3C compound with G2.0 Isotech for smooth-rolling longevity
- Sidewall protection prevents flats over rough terrain
- "Fish scale" center tread for straight-line speed
- Shoulder knobs inspire cornering confidence
- Item #VIT005U
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 31mm, 700c x 33mm, 700c x 38mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 31mm] 14.1oz (400g), [700c x 33mm] 14.5oz (410g), [700c x 38mm] 1lb 1.3oz (490g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.