Select style & size:Select options
Steamroll across moon dust.
It hasn't rained in weeks, leaving your local dirt paths, gravel roads, and cross courses with a fine layer of dust that's easily kicked up with every pedal stroke forward. When these bone-dry conditions present themselves, choose the Vittoria Dry G Plus Tubeless Tire for your cross bike or gravel rig. The unique "fish scale" center tread rolls extremely fast, but with confidence-inspiring shoulder knobs for braking control and cornering grip.
This particular version comes with Vittoria's TNT casing, which easily seals up for running lower air pressure and gaining bump compliance in tubeless form. The 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction across off-road surfaces. For a bit more protection across rugged ground, the sidewalls are reinforced from punctures and inconvenient flats.
- Developed for packed dirt surfaces and bone-dry dust
- Optimal for cross racing and gravel road exploration
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI carcass
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for smooth-rolling longevity
- Sidewall protection prevents flats over rough terrain
- "Fish scale" center tread for straight-line speed
- Shoulder knobs inspire cornering confidence
- Item #VIT003J