Select style & size:Select options
Rubino Pro Speed G2.0 Tire
Vittoria's Rubino Pro Speed G2.0 Tire is built to shed weight, maximize speed, and reduce rolling resistance to provide the ideal race package for those who prefer the feel and support of a nylon casing. These tires use Vittoria's proved Graphene compounds in a 3C structure, designed to reduce rolling resistance, so you can get the most out of every effort you put into the pedals. Graphene takes the credit when it comes to enhancing traction, and increasing durability, and it packs in an impressive strength-to-weight ratio which enables Vittoria's designers to use a thinner application of the compound, reducing rotational mass for quicker rolling, and faster speeds. The Graphene compound sits ontop of a nylon casing utilizes a lofty 220 TPI structure that adds a bit of supple support to the thin compound that's been designed to shed weight above all, so that you can take on every bit of free speed the tarmac can offer.
- Race-day ready rubber for quick rolling power
- Triple compound keeps rolling resistance down
- Graphene's strength-to-weight ratio is impressive
- Thin compound reduces rotational mass for speed
- 220 TPI nylon casing makes for supple support
- Fastest, most supple ride of the Rubino family
- Item #VIT005I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Vittoria tires are awesome whether they're a clincher or tubular. Quality product, rolls fast and lasts...can't go wrong in my opinion.