Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Rubino Pro G2.0 Tire
While some cyclists may completely revamp their bikes on day of the race, others covet the familiar consistency of racing on your bike built up just like you've been riding all season. Vittoria's Rubino Pro G2.0 Tires make a perfect partner for those who want to get the same feel from their tire, whether it's race day or through their training regiment. The Rubino Pro builds on the familiar Rubino platform, using the same 3C and Graphene 2.0 compound structure that we've known for its logevity and strength, but substitutes in a foldable bead maerial that reduces weight to shed grams wherever possible.
- A durable tire that transcends training to race season
- Familiar Rubino platform elevated with foldable bead
- Foldable bead sheds weight for a lighter ride
- 3C and Graphene 2.0 compound is long lasting and tough
- 150TPI nylon casing resists punctures and flats
- Available in a range of sizes for any kind of cycling
- Item #VIT005K
- 3C Graphene 2.0
- 700x23mm, 700x25mm, 700x28mm, 700x30mm
- Claimed Weight
- [23c] 8.1oz (230g), [25c] 8.8oz (250g), [28c] 9.5oz (270g), [30c] 10.6oz (300g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.