Select style & size:Select options
Peyote G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Tires play such a significant role in the way your bike handles and if you want a tire that rolls quickly and grips tenaciously, have a look at the Peyote G2.0 XC-Trail Tire from Vittoria. Its low profile knob configuration offers fast rolling on hardpack along with a high level of grip while maintaining low amounts of rolling resistance. It's light, fast, and its directional siping provides better traction over roots and rocks and while cornering.
Tread is one part of the equation with the other being the casing. Vittoria's new XC-Trail casing is made from nylon with 120 TPI, making it suppler than many other trail tires for increased comfort and grip. The sidewalls receive a reinforced layer that minimizes cuts and pinch flats, while the tubeless-ready aramid bead is ready to ditch the inner tubes if you haven't already.
The final piece of the puzzle is rubber compound and Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- An XC tire with low profile knobs for fast rolling on hardpack
- Directional siping offers better traction over roots and rocks
- Graphine fortified 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- 120TPI nylon casing is lightweight and durable
- Additional sidewall protection layer stands up to rocky terrain
- 4 separate rubber compounds offer a combination of grip, rolling resistance, and
- Item #VIT004H
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.35in
- additional sidewall layer
- tubeless-ready aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] , 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.35in
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?