Select style & size:Select options
Morsa G2.0 Enduro Tire
Constructed for performance over rugged trails, the Morsa G2.0 Enduro Tire from Vittoria is built for going fast over technical trails. Billed as a multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread pattern, it offers abundant amounts of grip for enduro races or all-mountain rides across a wide range of trail conditions. The knobs also feature ramped leading edges to reduce the rolling resistance while curved siping maximizes grip.
This Morsa incorporates Vittoria's latest Trail TNT casing for extra durability. It's built with a 120TPI casing with extra reinforcements on the sidewalls and receives an Anti-Pinch-Flat insert to stave off rim to tire impact flats and extra shoulder stability.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- A multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread
- Curved siping increases grip
- Ramped leading edges lower the rolling resistance
- Graphane 2.0 compound improves wet weather traction
- Reinforced sidewalls improve durability
- APF inserts reduce the chances of pinch flats
- 4 compounds in the tread increases wear life, speed, and traction
- Item #VIT004V