Select style & size:Select options
Morsa G2.0 Enduro Tire
Built for demanding rides, the Morsa G2.0 Enduro Tire from Vittoria is designed to help you push limits. Billed as a multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread pattern, it offers abundant amounts of grip for enduro races or all-mountain rides across a wide range of conditions. The knobs also feature ramped leading edges to reduce rolling resistance and curved siping for maximum grip.
This Morsa incorporates Vittoria's latest Enduro casing for the maximum in durability. It's designed to handle big hits and THE added weight of enduro bikes with its 2-ply construction and receives an Anti-Pinch-Flat insert to stave off rim to tire impact flats and extra shoulder stability.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- A multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread
- Curved siping provides even more grip
- Ramped leading edges lower rolling resistance on hardpack
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers better wet weather traction
- AFP inserts protect against pinch flats
- 4 compounds in the tread increased wear life, decrease rolling resistance, and improve grip
- Item #VIT004S