Select style & size:Select options
Morsa G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Designed for the toughest trails, the Morsa G2.0 Enduro Tire from Vittoria is built for going fast on tricky terrain. Billed as a multi-condition tire with an aggressive open tread pattern, it offers abundant amounts of grip for enduro races or all-mountain rides across a wide range of trail conditions. The knobs also feature ramped leading edges to reduce the rolling resistance while curved siping maximizes grip.
This Morsa incorporates Vittoria's latest Enduro casing for the maximum in durability. It's designed to handle big hits and added weight of enduro bikes with its 2-ply construction and receives an Anti-Pinch-Flat insert to stave off rim to tire impact flats and extra shoulder stability.
Vittoria owns the only extruder in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread which it then fortifies with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it is needed for maximum cornering, climbing, rolling, and braking performance. Additionally, durability and puncture protection is also improved, as the base compound resists punctures, and provides a more stable base for the tread.
- A multi-condition enduro tire with an aggressive open tread
- Curved siping provides maximum bite and grip
- Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers excellent wet weather grip
- 2-ply casing boost durability
- 4 compounds in the tread balance traction, rolling resistance, and tire life
- Anti-Pinch-Flat inserts protect against pinch flats and stabilize the sidewalls
- Item #VIT004U