Select style & size:Select options
Corsa G2.0 Tire
The Corsa G2.0 Tire from Vittoria is the tubular of choice of racers in the pro peloton. A proven winner in Tour, Giro, and Vuelta stages, one-day classics, world championships, and the Olympics, the Corsa list of palmarès is impressive and continues to grow.
The key to the Corsa's signature supple ride comes from its premium, 320 TPI Corespun-K cotton casing that's durable and ultra-flexible so it better conforms to the road’s surface. Glued to that casing is a functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound allowing for lower rolling resistance, better grip, and longer life.
Vittoria owns the only machine in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread, which they then fortify with the before mentioned Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it's needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims that Graphene 2.0 significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resistant to flats than the previous generation.
- Vittoria's tubular road tire offering race-worthy performance
- Glue up the same tubular trusted by the pros
- 4 compounds in the tread optimize grip, rolling speed, & wear life
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance while increasing durability
- 320 TPI core-spun casing offers a smooth and supple ride
- Item #VIT004Y
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- Corespun K
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 23mm] 275g, [700c x 25mm] 290g, [700c x 28mm] 360g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2019
Tubulars, High End Vittorias Enough Said
- I've used it several times
These things are awesome. The super supple casings really differentiate these from Conti's and thus there is no comparison between ride quality. Love them!