Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The The Trip 17.5in Boardshort
With each of its products, Vissla strives to protect the ocean that raised them. For The Trip Boardshort, that means using a blend of upcycled fibers from plastic bottles and coconuts. Not only is this material more eco-conscious, it also is soft and luxe against your skin, dries quickly, and offers UV protection to keep you comfortable while you swim, surf, or hang out at the beach.
- Comfortable and eco-conscious board short for the beach
- Four-way stretch construction keeps you flexible as you swim
- Upcycled fabric dries quickly for comfort in and out of the water
- Cocotex fibers naturally resist odors to help keep you fresh
- PFC and fluorocarbon-free DWR keeps shorts from getting saturated
- UPF 50 blocks harmful rays on sunny days spent by the water
- Triple needle seams withstand the wear and tear of ocean use
- Tethered waistband comfortably secures the short in large waves
- Item #VSL00D5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.