Don't let the cold get you down.
Your friends might be heading inland for some spring skiing, but your brain is already drifting towards the main squeeze of your summer pursuits. Get your surf on earlier this year with Vissla's Men's The North Seas Hooded Long-Sleeve Wetsuit, which keeps you warm and performing well in chilly waters. Constructed from V-Foam, the lightest and warmest neoprene available, the North Seas Wetsuit provides warmth while remaining light, stretchy, and easy to take on and off.
Every avenue of flushing is well guarded, whether it be the glide skin collar and liquid taped cuffs, the PK S-Lock water tight zipper, or the triple-glued, double blind stitched seams. Smoothy panels at the back and chest are wind and water-repellent, providing a barrier against the cold where it's most needed, and the entire suit is lined with hollow fiber that traps your valuable body heat and dries quickly, keeping you comfortable in the water as well as back on the beach.
- Hooded full body wetsuit for surfing in colder climates
- Thermal hollow fiber lining provides insulation in low temperatures
- Smoothy panels at back and chest provide additional insulation
- Anatomically correct body lines offer unrestricted performance
- Front zipper access helps retain stretch and performance of suit
- Super stretch fully taped seams add durability and warmth
- Glide skin collar and liquid taped cuffs prevent flushing
- Abrasion resistant jersey at knees offers flexible strength
- Item #VSL0098