No-frills cold-water insulation.
Leveraging a less-is-more philosophy that has come to define their contemporary designs, Vissla has a strong history of creating minimalist wetsuits that prioritize raw function above all else, and The 7 Seas 50/50 3/2 Wetsuit is no different. Made from a super stretchy and lightweight neoprene, the 50/50 supports a full range of athletic movement so you can stay loose and reactive in the water. The thermal hollow fiber lining traps warm air and keeps you extra toasty during dawn patrol, and the GBS/stretch-taped seams keep water out so the watertight suit can maintain heat and insulation. The 50/50 even includes a secure loop so you can keep your key on your person and avoid having to ask your ex for an awkward ride home.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cold waters
- 4/3 neoprene good in water conditions down to 53F
- Thermal hollow fiber lining air cells boost lightweight comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Liquid taped seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Chest zip entry is self-draining and improves ease of entry
- Key cord easy to reach so you don't lose your ride home
- Item #VSL0065