Bring on the cold current.
It might be called The Golden State, but that Pacific ocean can be pretty chilly even when the summer sun shines its brightest. Thanks a lot, North Pacific Gyre. Nothing to do but shrug it off and hit the waves nonetheless. The Men's The 7 Seas 50/50 3/2 Long-Sleeve Wetsuit keeps you warm in those cold, upwelling currents, while offering the no-frills, functional design that Vissla likes to bring to the table.
The 7 Seas 50/50 suit is lined with thermal hollow fibers that trap your body heat, keeping you warm when the ocean's delivering water from more northern climes, and thicker neoprene at the chest and back provide enhanced core warmth. The seams are double blind stitched and sealed with super stretch tape, keeping flushing down without sacrificing performance, while the chest zipper provides minimum bulk access and a water tight design. The suit is engineered with anatomically-correct body lines, giving you the performance you need to paddle after the next incoming swell, with Supratex knee pads keeping your suit in good shape wave after wave.
- Full body wetsuit designed for surfing cooler waters
- Super stretch neoprene offers light, warm performance
- Thermal hollow fiber lining provides insulation
- Liquid taped wrist and ankle cuffs prevent flushing
- Chest entry offers minimum bulk while retaining stretch
- Abrasion resistant knee pads provide flexible strength
- Tailored fit allows for unrestricted performance and warmth
- Item #VSL0097