Select Style & Size
7 Seas 4/3 Full Chest Zip Long-Sleeve Wetsuit
In a sick twist of fate, the best waves often come with the coldest waters, but wearing the Men's 7 Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit by Vissla, you'll have the last laugh while ripping frosty turns and challenging Mother Nature to whip up a rowdier set. The super stretchy suit is made to support a full range of movement, so nothing will slow you down, not even the chilly water, because the 7 Seas' 4/3 neoprene is trusted to perform and keep you toasty all the way down to 53F.
- Full wetsuit built to help you brave chilly waters for epic swells
- Limestone based neoprene offers excellent stretch, comfort, access
- 4/5 thickness thrives in chilly waters when the swells are big
- Brain Fuzz lining traps heat and drys quickly to extend sessions
- Neo 2.0 seams maintain flexibility and stretch, boost durability
- Glideskin on neck and liquid tape cuffs help to eliminate flushing
- Chest zip entry reduces bulk while allowing easy on and off
- Supratex knee pads enhance durability and comfort on the water
- Item #VSLB0LN
- [face fabric] Super stretch Japanese limestone neoprene, [lining] Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Water Temp
- 54 - 68F
- 4 / 3mm
- [cuffs] liquid tape, [neck] Glideskin
- Seam Construction
- triple glued, double blind stitched, Neo 2.0 tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2021
not a good fit
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 155 lbs
One leg fit well and the other had loose extra neoprene that made it feel too large. Im pretty sure my legs are symmetrical and the suit legs are not. Really didn't fit tight like other MTʻs.