Select a Size
Select a Color
7 Seas 4/3 Full Chest Zip Long-Sleeve Wetsuit
It's a sick twist of fate that the best waves often come when the water's coldest, but with The Men's 7 Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit by Vissla, you'll have the last laugh while ripping frosty turns and challenging Mother Nature to whip up a rowdier set. The super stretchy suit is made of limestone bases neoprene to support a full range of movement, so nothing will slow you down, not even the chilly water, because the 7 Seas' 4/3 neoprene is trusted to perform and keep you toasty all the way down to 54°F. To round it all off, the suit includes triple-glued and blind-stitched seams that reduce leak-through and increase overall insulation, so you can spend more time in the water, and less time reviewing the suit's warranty.
- Full wetsuit built to help you brave chilly waters for epic swells
- Limestone based neoprene offers excellent stretch, comfort, access
- 4/5 thickness thrives in chilly waters when the swells are big
- Brain Fuzz lining traps heat and drys quickly to extend sessions
- Neo 2.0 seams maintain flexibility and stretch, boost durability
- Glideskin on neck and liquid tape cuffs help to eliminate flushing
- Chest zip entry reduces bulk while allowing easy on and off
- Supratex knee pads enhance durability and comfort on the water
- Item #VSL00G4
- [face fabric] Super stretch neoprene, [lining] Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Water Temp
- 54 - 68F
- 4 / 3mm
- Seam Construction
- triple glued, double blind stitched, Neo 2.0 tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2020
Like surfing in pajamas.
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 177 lbs
By far the most comfortable and stretchy 4/3 suit I’ve ever owned. It’s like wearing pj’s...the kind you go to Walmart in. So warm too. Drys FAST! The other suits I own are made by that “self righteous we’re so full of sht brand” named after an area in South America . Though they are warm and solid they take forever to dry and the customer service of that company is HORRIBLE! So buy Vissla! I love it. All joking aside it’s incredible and Back Country ships fast! . P.s> I believe in buying a suit one size larger or if in between sizing UP. So much more comfort and joy and easier to get in and out of.