Don't get sandbagged by Mother Nature.
It's a sick twist of fate that the best waves often come when the water's coldest, but with The Men's 7 Seas 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit by Vissla, you'll have the last laugh while ripping frosty turns and challenging Mother Nature to whip up a rowdier set. The super stretchy suit is made to support a full range of movement, so nothing will slow you down, not even the chilly water, because the 7 Seas' 4/3 neoprene is trusted to perform and keep you toasty all the way down to 53F. To round it all off, the suit includes triple-glued and blind-stitched seams that reduce leak-through and increase overall insulation, so you can spend more time in the water, and less time reviewing the suit's warranty.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cold waters
- 4/3 neoprene good in water conditions down to 51F
- Thermal hollow fiber lining air cells boost lightweight comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Liquid taped seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Chest zip entry is self-draining and improves ease of entry
- Key cord is secure so you don't lose your ride home
- Item #VSL0064