Everything you need, and nothing you don't.
The Vissla Men's 7 Seas 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great option for shoulder-season shredding or keeping it consistent in the cool, but not quite frigid waters common in Northern California. In designing the 7 Seas series of wetsuits, Vissla aimed to embody a "less is more" philosophy, meaning they prioritized function and only included the bare essentials integral to a top-performing suit. This means that the 3/2 was made with super-stretchy neoprene that supports a full range of athletic motion, keeping you loose and flexible in the water. The folks at Vissla even thought to include a secure attached key loop so you don't need to spend your whole surf sesh wondering if your gear pile on the beach is getting raided.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cool waters
- 3/2 neoprene good in water conditions down to 56F
- Thermal hollow fiber lining air cells boost lightweight comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Liquid taped seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Chest zip entry is self-draining and improves ease of entry
- Secure key loop easy to reach so you won't lose your ride home
- Item #VSL0063