Everything you need, and nothing you don't.
The Vissla Men's 7 Seas 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great option for shoulder-season shredding or keeping it consistent in the cool, but not quite frigid waters common in Northern California. In designing the 7 Seas series of wetsuits, Vissla aimed to embody a "less is more" philosophy, meaning they prioritized function and only included the bare essentials integral to a top-performing suit. This means that the 3/2 was made with super-stretchy neoprene that supports a full range of athletic motion, keeping you loose and flexible in the water. The folks at Vissla even thought to include a secure attached key loop so you don't need to spend your whole surf sesh wondering if your gear pile on the beach is getting raided.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cool waters
- 3/2 neoprene good in water conditions down to 56F
- Thermal hollow fiber lining air cells boost lightweight comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Liquid taped seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Chest zip entry is self-draining and improves ease of entry
- Secure key loop easy to reach so you won't lose your ride home
- Item #VSL0063
- Q & A
Nice Suit, Great Price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
Great wetsuit. I ordered it during a super sale from backcountry. Can’t beat the price. Arrived quickly. I trimmed my suit with scissors and added some drain holes with a hot nail, too long in the legs and the ends fit too snug to drain.
Backcountry sent me the wrong suit.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered the Vissla 7 Seas 3/2 - Black Fade wetsuit. Backcountry totally sent me the wrong suit. They sent me the 4/3 version of this suit. I was totally bummed. Especially since I had a surf trip lined up. Hopefully if you order this suit you will get the right one. Good luck.