Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
7 Seas 5mm Claw Glove
Cold conditions can't keep you off the water, but once you have your wetsuit on you still need protection for your hands. The Vissla Seen Seas 5mm Claw is the insulation your hands need against the cold. These gloves feature 5mm neoprene constructed from Eco Carbon Black (from recycled tires) and a hollow fiber lining that promotes thermal regulation. The claw design allows you to move your index finger and thumb independently while the silicon grips give you traction on your board.
- Claw-style gloves for surfing and paddling
- Taitex sealed seams are fully water-tight
- Thermal hollow fiber lining regulated temperature
- Articulated finger and thumb promote dexterity
- Silicon grips give your hands traction
- Recommended for 46-53°F
- Item #VSL006D
- Eco Carbon Black (neoprene), Duramax
- Seam Construction
- Taitex sealed
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.