Outlast the other bros in the water.
Whether going for a quick paddle or staying out as long as the waves are stacking, the Vissla Seven Seas 3mm Glove is a solid bet for extending your time in the water and keeping your epidermal functionality tip-top in various aquatic conditions. Rated all the way down to 49F+, the 3mm Seven Seas include a wind-resistant Duramax exterior that beats back the heat-stealing breeze. Water-tight cuffs form a firm seal that regulates water entry and restricts heat loss, plus glued and blind-stitched seams keep even the smallest amounts of seawater from seeping in.
- A sturdy neoprene glove for ocean and river surfing
- Glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water-seepage
- 3mm neoprene great for waters at or above 49F+
- Silicon grip palms let you keep a firm grip on board
- Thermal liner insulates well and clings to heat
- Item #VSL006C