Soft not soggy.
Whether you are catching waves or going for a refreshing dip at the pool, the Palmere 18.5in Board Short by Vissla is designed to move with you in any body of water. Four-way stretch construction and soft cotton-polyester blend material feels like second skin as you paddle and dive. And the water-repellent finish works to dry quickly so you are not walking around the beach with soggy shorts.
- A board short that feels like second skin
- Four-way stretch construction moves with you as you surf and swim
- Recycled material is soft on the skin and the heart
- Water-repellent finish works to prevent soggy shorts
- Item #VSL009I
- Q & A
Great Board Shorts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my husband to replace some old boardshorts- we weren't sure about the Vissla brand at first, but as soon as he tried them on he was sold. The material on these is amazing- it's soft to the touch and not at all irritating, AND it's recycled. The cut is also on point- he's got skier legs, so it can be difficult to find a pair of shorts that's not too fitted. These fit nicely without being skin tight, and he can still comfortably move around in them. He generally wears a 31-32 in bottoms, and the 32 is perfect. All in all, he's on board with the Vissla line- would definitely recommend!