3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The North Seas 5.5/4.5mm Full Hooded Wetsuit
On the northern coasts where the water temperatures drop with the change of the seasons, we keep this winter-ready wetsuit in our wardrobe so our surf sessions don't need to stop. The I-Foam Premium neoprene is thick enough to keep us comfortable in near-freezing waters, but it's not so cumbersome that we can barely paddle out. The suit is crafted with minimal seams, and each seam is constructed with watertight tech to ensure no wintry seawater seeps inside.
- Warmer wetsuit for surfers who carry on when the seasons shift
- Low-weight limestone-based neoprene is thick, flexible, and comfy
- Fever Fiber thermal lining offers incredible quick-drying insulation
- Watertight design with sealed, taped, glued and blind-stitched seams
- Low-bulk PK S-LOCK zipper offers easy entry and prevents seeping
- Cuff and neck seals prevent frigid flushing
- Improved fit and minimal seams create unrestricted range of motion
- Add boots and gloves to the wetsuit setup for ultimate cold-water performance
- Item #VSLB0QD
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] I-Foam Premium (limestone-based neoprene), Upcycled nylon XTEND, [lining] Fever Fiber
- Water Temp
- 39 - 53°F
- chest, PK S-lock
- Seam Construction
- Power Seam sealant, Neo 3.0 tape, triple glued blind stitched
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.