3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The High Seas 2/2 Long-Sleeve Springsuit
When the water starts to feel icy, we pull on the High Seas 2/2 to keep warm without feeling bulky and restricted. The featherweight I-Foam neoprene delivers superior flexibility while the anatomic, minimal-seam build further enhances mobility, letting us paddle, pop up, cut back, and duck into the green room like we're still in our skivvies.
- Lightweight springsuit for cooler surf sessions
- Stitchless outer arm seams deliver high-level stretch
- Triple-glued, double-blind stitched seams increase durability
- Liquid tape cuff seals and Glideskin neck seal eliminate flushing
- Chest zipper allows easy in-out without sacrificing stretch
- Easy access cord secures your keys
- Item #VSLB0MB
- [face fabric] 100% I-Foam limestone-based neoprene (lower body), Ridiculous Rubber - high-performance jersey (upper torso, arms), [lamination] water-based solvent-free chemical-free AquaA
- full, shorty
- Water Temp
- 64 - 71°F
- liquid taped cuffs
- Seam Construction
- [face fabric] triple-glued double-blind, [outer arm] stitchless, [cuffs] liquid tape, [neck] Glideskin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 day
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.