The 10-year-old learns to hang ten.
- A four-way stretch board short made for play
- Upcycled polyester fabric feels good and puts up with abuse
- Triple needle stitching is rugged as can be
- Scalloped hems offer a modern stylish look
- Item #VSL00CD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 26
- Height: 4'10"
- Weight: 80lbs
My son is tall and skinny and the waist was way to big. Seemed like a nice short otherwise
Cute above knee style
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
Ordered these for my sons. They are a shorter cut but not as short as I had anticipated. The colors seemed a little bit better online but the fabric and quality are great. My sons really liked them. They are both 12/14 and we ordered the 26. With the tie they fit great and they both wanted to keep the pair we ordered for them.