Meet Mother Nature on her own terms.
For some reason, Mother Nature only tends to give up the goods when she's angry, so instead of taking the day off and crying in your camper van, pull on the Vissla men's 7 Seas Hooded 5/4/3 Long-Sleeve Wetsuit and hammer down on the mid-winter swell. Vissla's high-performance super-stretch neoprene is extra elastic to support dynamic movements in and out of the water, and an interior thermal lining helps retain heat and insulate your body from the brutally cold waters. The chest-zip entry is easy to get on and also includes a self-draining gasket that prevents cold water from penetrating into the interior, and triple-glued seams 86 even the tiniest amounts of seep-through moisture. All cuff seals are liquid-taped to create a better bonding seal with your skin, plus, the 7 Seas includes a secure key cord so you can stash your car key in the suit and stop worrying about the gear pile you left on the beach all alone.
- A wetsuit for ocean and river surfing in cold waters
- 5/4/3mm neoprene good in water conditions down to 46F
- Thermal hollow fiber lining air cells boost lightweight comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams cut leaks and boost warmth
- Hood wi/ visor keeps sun out of eyes and head warm
- Liquid taped seals mitigate cuff and ankle flushing
- Chest zip entry is self-draining and improves ease of entry
- Key cord is secure so you don't lose your ride home
- Item #VSL0066