Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Wetsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The 7 Seas Full Short-Sleeve Wetsuit
Generous stretch and lightweight warmth strike a balance with Visual’s 7 Seas Full Short-Sleeve Wetsuit. Its Japanese limestone based neoprene is lighter, warmer, and stretchier than other neoprene, making it a breeze to get on and off, and allowing plenty of movement. A tailored fit with minimal seams maximizes heat retention and keeps things watertight.
- Intensely light and flexible suit for spring surfing
- Japanese limestone based neoprene is eco-friendly
- Limestone neoprene is lighter, softer, and stretchier
- Slim tailored fit promotes heat retention, reduces flushes
- Triple-glued, double-stitched seams elevate durability
- Chest zip entry reduces bulk with contoured design
- Upcycled Supratex knee pads resist abrasion
- Item #VSLB06M
- SuperStretch neoprene
- Water Temp
- Seam Construction
- triple-glued, double blind-stitched
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 195 lbs
Until now I had a 2mm shorty suit and a 3/2 full suit. It is SO much more comfortable to be in the 2mm (obviously) that I decided to buy one with full legs so I can go 2mm more often before having to grab the 3/2. I had always liked the simple clean look of the vissla suits, so I was excited they offered this exact style I wanted. Looks and fits great, very stoked to spend some days in it.