Why We Like The Vissla 7 Seas 3/2mm Full Chest Zip Wetsuit
Paddling out into a big swell is inspiring and comfortable when we wear the Vissla 7 Seas 3/2mm Full Chest Zip Wetsuit. This wetsuit pairs a stretchy and durable Super stretch neoprene that lets us paddle powerfully, stand up with ease, and rip backside turns with prowess.
- Surfing wetsuit designed for chilly days packed with good waves
- Super stretch neoprene provides excellent freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz traps heat when the sun dips behind clouds
- Tailored fit promises ample warmth and comfort on the water
- Taped and triple glued seams are super durable for daily wear
- Solvent-free construction considers mother nature's health
- Item #VSLB12L
- [face fabric] Super stretch Japenese limestone based neoprene, [lining] Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Water Temp
- 56 - 65°F
- 3mm, 2mm
- Seam Construction
- Neo 3.0 tape, tripled glued, double blind stitched
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 24, 2023
Wasn't expecting such a thick suit.
I had read reviews saying the Vissla was a great bang for the buck, it is, I wasn't expecting it to be thicker than the other 3/2's, the overall quality and little features are also nicer than most suits in the $239/$249 category. I love the stretch of the neoprene and the liner material too. In comparison to other suits in the same price category, it just feels like a more expensive suit. I wasn't really looking for a 3/2 to be as thick, but I am happy to have a suit that pushes further into colder temps. I got a great deal on mine and even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I am glad I gave Vissla a try, I am really blown away by their quality and little features other brands don't have at this retail price point. I would definitely recommend Vissla to anyone. With this suit.. Just be ready for something a little warmer than you might expect. I was almost thinking they sent a 4/3 and had to check to make sure.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help