Select Style & Size
Metron TFA Aerobar
With the Metron TFA Aerobar from Vision, you can easily find your most powerful and aero and thus fastest position on the bike. Offering next level adjustability and integrated aerodynamics, this is the aerobar you'll want on the front of your triathlon or TT rig.
This new Metron Aerobar system uses a flip-able (+/- 25mm) carbon wing base bar, afforded by its patent-pending Snakebite stem in 90mm length, along with carbon ergonomic S-bend extensions for a sleek design that cheats the wind while allowing for a myriad of fits. Additionally, it allows for an internal Di2 junction box and internal routing further streamlining the setup.
Delving into some of the adjustment features, the armrest stack is adjustable from 70 - 145mm in 5mm increments while the extension angle adjustment gets a 0 - 16-degree window. Armrests get a -9 to -99mm reach range, 210 to 360mm width, and 0 to 13-degree rotation.
- Vision's latest aerobar helping you go faster
- Patent pending Snakebite stem comes in a 90mm length
- Flip-able base bar (+/- 25mm) features internal cable routing
- Full carbon wing and ergonomic extensions drop grams
- Easy adjustability with no hidden bolts
- The stem allows for internal Di2 junction box positioning and internal cable routing
- Item #VST001A
- -9 - -99mm (center of base bar to rear edge of armrest in 7.5mm increments)
- (c-t-c) [base bar] 40cm, [extension] 80mm
- Extension Length
- 70 - 145mm (bottom of the stem at center to top of pad in 5mm increments
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 9.2oz (1623g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?