Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Signature Lite Knife
The Victorinox Signature Lite Knife is an even lighter version of a campsite classic. Setting up camp, starting a fire, and cooking up dinner will all be a little bit easier when you've got this little guy stashed in your pack, thanks to its seven-function backcountry performance. When you need to cut rope or whittle down kindling you've got a small folding straight blade that can handle the task, as well as convenient set of scissors for more precise cutting. Unique to Victorinox's signature series is a handy ballpoint pen, which lets you jot down notes on your map or keep a record of the day's travels. You've also got a bright LED flashlight built into the knife, ensuring that even when your headlamp is tucked away in your pack you'll be able to light your way at night.
- Ultralight camping knife with seven different functions
- Small folding straight blade helps you chop down kindling
- Ballpoint pen jots down notes on your map or guide book
- LED light helps you find things in your tent at night
- Scissors cut through fishing lines and food packaging
- Screwdriver helps you mend busted gear in the backcountry
- Nail file keeps your fingers from getting gnarly on long trips
- Key ring lets you bring along one or two important keys
- Item #VICD03F
- Q & A
Great Backpacking knife
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used this little ultralight knife on trail and it works great for me. I love the little flashlight that actually puts out a big light. I also love the scissors for cutting Leukotape and performing hiker surgery. The knife cuts cheese and salami with the best of them. The little pen is a great feature too. It is nice to have when signing logs or taking notes or whatever. I keep the knife tied around my neck so it always at the ready and so I will not loose it. If I do loose it I will definitely buy another one to replace it!
Is it possible to change the flashlight battery? Or when the battery dies is that function permanently gone?
Hey Aaron! Short answer, Yes, you can change the battery. I just sent you an email with some details. Let me know if you have any other questions!