Select style & size:Select options
Tempest Split Snowboard
Designed to ride headlong into the storm with aggressive response and powerful stability, the Venture Tempest Splitboard is a women's-specific split that can handle all-day adventures spent taking on technical terrain and surfing through deep pow. The Tempest's moderate taper and a softer nose provide float in the fresh, while a stiffer midsection and tail drive stability and control. Equipped with a setback stance, mid-stiff flex, and powerful triax wrap, the Tempest delivers maximum power for carving turns, stomping landings, and ruling anything you choose to ride.
The Straightline profile is flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness. Then, a setback stance keeps your tip up in the deep stuff and gives pow turns a surfy feel, while a slightly tapered tail provides drive and control when you're charging at max speed. Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, and ash and poplar in the core offer a dynamic feel while keeping weight down for an easy uphill. Triax glass offers pop and responsiveness while still holding a mean edge.
- Hard-charging women's-specific split that handles it all
- Straightline Rocker profile is floaty yet stable
- Tapered directional shape enhances drive and response
- Ash-Poplar core provides power and strength without weight
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Castor Bean topsheet cuts down on environmental impact
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Includes Voile clips and hooks for immediate use
- Item #VTS001F