Select style & size:Select options
Storm Powder Snowboard
Named after the iconic Storm Mountain in the San Juan mountain range, the Venture Storm Powder Snowboard was built to tear huge lines into technical terrain and layback in deep powder. Equipped with StraightLine Rocker, the Storm's softer nose floats easily above the pow, while a stiffer middle and tail provide bomber stability and control in variable big-mountain conditions.
The Carbonium topsheet is textured to prevent icy buildup on top of your board. Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory keeps the core lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers maintain strength and snappiness, while triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex so you can hold a mean edge. Ride the Venture Storm when bug-splatting speed and huge arcing turns are the soup du jour.
- Powder-focused freeride board for gnarly terrain and deep pow
- StraightLine Rocker offers a playful, floaty feel in pow
- Wood core blends low weight with poppy power
- Directional with 8mm taper charges hard in chop
- Triaxial fiberglass holds edge in the tightest turns
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure for smooth turns a
- P-Tex sidewalls and base resists damage for a long-lasting board
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon Edges maximize edge hold
- Item #VTS000X