Select style & size:Select options
Backcountry quiver killer.
Whether it's a stormy morning of surfing low-angle powder in the trees or a clear, stable day perfect for checking iconic lines off your list, you'll enjoy getting after it on the Venture Paragon Splitboard. Venture claims it's their most versatile board to date, and considering its moderately directional shape, Straight-Line Rocker, and medium flex, it's not hard to see why.
The Straight-Line profile places flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness. A long, wide nose keeps your tip up in the deep stuff and gives pow turns a surfy feel, while a stiffer, tapered tail provides drive and control when you're charging. Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, allowing you to shred technical lines with confidence.
New this year is the Carbonium topsheet, which is textured to prevent icy buildup on top of your board. Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory keeps the core lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers maintain strength and snappiness. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex so you can hold a mean edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Venture's most versatile split for conquering any terrain
- Straight-Line profile is is floaty, yet stable
- Core keeps weight down on uphill without sacrificing strength
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhances float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000F