Select style & size:Select options
Big mountain god.
Put the pedal to the metal when you're on the Venture Odin Splitboard and open it up on steep, wide-open pow fields. The brainchild of legendary ripper Olofsson, the Odin was built to charge fast and rip hard carves, whether it's blower pow or sun-baked chop.
A shallower sidecut enables better edge hold and control in less-than-ideal conditions. The Straightline profile is flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness. A setback stance keeps your tip up in the deep stuff and gives pow turns a surfy feel, while a slightly tapered tail provides drive and control when you're charging. Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, allowing you to shred technical lines with confidence.
Ash and poplar in the core offer a powerful, dynamic feel while keeping weight down for more efficient uphill. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness and maintains torsional stiffness so you can hold a mean edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products, boosting eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is dense to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Built for conquering the burliest terrain by foot
- Straightline profile is is floaty yet stable
- Ash-Poplar core provides power and strength
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhance float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000R