Select style & size:Select options
Tame technical terrain and claim your throne as the god of big mountain freeride with the help of the Venture Odin Snowboard. The brainchild of legendary ripper Johan Olofsson, the Odin was built to charge fast and rip hard carves, whether it's blower pow or sun-baked chop. A shallower sidecut enables better edgehold and control in less-than-ideal conditions.
The Straightline profile places flat underfoot to provide stability and edge hold on hardpack and steeps, with rocker at the tip and tail for float and forgiveness. A setback stance keeps your tip up in the deep stuff and gives pow turns a surfy feel, while a slightly tapered tail provides drive and control when you're charging.Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness and maintains torsional stiffness so you can hold a mean edge. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products, boosting eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is dense to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Charge hard into gnarly terrain with this powerful ATV deck
- Straight-Line Rocker profile balances float with power
- Directional tapered shape enhance float in deep snow
- Ash-Poplar core provides power and strength
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000Z