Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Euphoria Split Snowboard
Made for the deepest days of the year, the Venture Euphoria Splitboard is a powder hound with an appetite for untouched, waist-deep snow. It has a reverse sidecut and a swallow tail to keep it effortlessly afloat in the deepest pow imaginable. A flat profile with rockered tips combines with the reverse sidecut shape for insane float and surfy turns in bottomless snow.
Precise craftsmanship and attention to detail prevents sloppiness in the seam so the board rides more like a solid snowboard, allowing you to shred with confidence. Aspen sourced from within 100 miles of Venture's Silverton factory keeps the core lightweight, and ash and poplar stringers maintain strength and snappiness. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex for smooth turns. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Powder-hungry split destined to surf the great white wave
- Wider shape lets you ride shorter deck without losing float
- Straight-Line Rocker profile is floaty, yet stable
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhance float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS001C