Select style & size:Select options
Achieve pure powder bliss.
Made for the deepest days of the year, the Venture Euphoria Splitboard is a powder hound with an appetite for untouched, waist-deep snow. It has a huge rockered nose, unique sidecut, and a swallow tail to keep it effortlessly afloat in the deepest pow imaginable.
Its shorter lengths are compensated for with a wide waist that provides voluminous float, as well as incredible edge hold when carving on firm snow. A flat profile with rockered tips combines with the huge nose and stubby swallow tail for insane float in bottomless snow. A softer flex allows for surfy turns on wide-open powder bowls and a playful feel in the trees. Triax glass gives it pop and responsiveness while maintaining torsional flex for smooth turns. The castor bean topsheet reduces the need for petroleum-based products to boost eco-friendliness, and the sintered base is fast and hard to resist damage from hidden rocks.
- Powder-seeking shape developed for the deepest days
- Wider shape lets you ride shorter deck without losing float
- Straight-Line profile is is floaty, yet stable
- Triax glass offers responsive and powerful feel
- Directional tapered shape enhance float in deep snow
- Carbonium topsheet prevents snow buildup
- Cold-Rolled High Carbon edges for superior durability
- Die-cut base reduces waste during production
- Item #VTS000M