Short Road Shoe Cover
- Shoe cover for damp days on your bike
- Flexible design conforms to your shoe
- Water- and wind-resistant for protection
- Compatible with cleats for a solid grip
- Slip-on style eliminates closure vulnerability
- Item #VLT0002
- Q & A
Disposable, Just not up to it
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S/M
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
Have you ever owned a product that you really wanted to like but just couldn't? Well, here it is. First, and despite the instructional videos, they are a royal pain to put on. After a few minutes of tugging, stretching, and cursing, they finally snap into place. Second, the material (rubber) is designed to stretch tight over your shoes but eventually gets punctured or rips on the boa, levers, or velcro straps present on all cycling shoes. I've had a few pairs of these, thinking it was me. It's not -- they are just not fit for purpose. Too bad, a thin, short shoe cover would be perfect for Fall and Spring.