Why We Like The Marlin LT Running Shoe
A lively featherweight, the Marlin LT is after a new personal best. The seamless knit upper lets our feet flex freely and breathe easy as we hold our speed steady, while the heel counter and medial overlays give us that touch of stability we need through the final push.
- Lightweight shoe for speed training and race day
- Recycled knit upper provides a resilient, sock-like fit
- Firm heel counter delivers stability for healthy tracking
- 6mm drop encourages a natural gait and midfoot strike
- Plush foam provides long-lasting shock absorption
- Bio-based rubber sole delivers eco-friendly durability and traction
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #VEJ000B
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [heel counter] Pebax RNew (100% bio-sourced)
- 100% recycled polyester
- lace (100% recycled polyester)
- bio-based and recycled materials
- L-Foam (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex)
- rubber (bio-based)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 24 / 18mm
- Claimed Weight
-  10.2oz
- road running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help