Trailbender II Trail Running Shoe
The Vasque Trailbender II Trail Running Shoe is designed with long distance trail runners in mind. Whether you're running an ultra or just out for an afternoon exploration of your local hills, you'll appreciate the breathable mesh uppers, responsive cushioning, stable chassis, and reliable grip. Its near seamless upper has a moisture-wicking textile lining for comfort as the miles add up while the robust synthetic toe cap protects against abrasions. Its high-rebound performance footbed provides you with energy return for a spring in your step through the miles and the rubber soles conform to trail irregularities and lock into the terrain for reliable traction. Finally, reflective accents help keep you visible when you get carried away and don't make it back down to your car until the sun is starting to disappear.
- Trail shoe for long distance running across mixed trail conditions
- Air mesh uppers allow the foot to breathe without dirt getting in
- Anatomical high rebound footbed delivers comfort through the miles
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides plush, long-lasting cushion
- TPU heel reinforcement ensures high stability on technical trails
- Rubber soles have 3mm lugs that deliver a high performance grip
- Flat lacing system adjusts the fit without creating any hot spots
- Last specifically designed for comfort in endurance trail running
- Item #VSQ002N
What do you think about this product?