Trailbender II Trail Running Shoe
Escaping to your favorite trails is always nice, but sometimes you need to get out there and explore a little further. Designed for your longest trail missions, the Vasque Trailbender II Trail Running Shoe will keep your feet comfortable and supported on training runs and ultra races. Max levels of cushioning ensure comfortable support for long miles out on the trail, while a stabilizing chassis keeps your feet from rolling or twisting too much on uneven surfaces. Speaking of uneven surfaces, the Trailbender II also has a segmented outsole that'll conform comfortably to irregularities in the trail, so bumpy and rugged terrain will end up feeling as smooth as your local bike path. The outsole is also made with a sticky AxisGrip rubber compound that won't slip out on roots, rocks, or any other obstacle that pops up in your way, so you won't have to end your long day of exploration just because the trail gets a little unsavory.
- Cushioned trail shoe to keep you going on long runs and ultras
- EVA midsole provides comfortable and durable support
- Flexible outsole adapts to uneven trail surfaces and rugged terrain
- Grippy rubber compound maintains traction on rocky mountain trails
- Stabilizing chassis helps keep your stride true on uneven trails
- Synthetic toe cap protects your forefoot from stubs and stumbles
- Distance-minded upper eliminates hot spots to keep you comfortable
- Tight knit air mesh is breathable but keeps out dust and debris
- Item #VSQ002M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165lbs
Nice and cushy. Helps with my bad knees. I like the tread. I use them for hiking.