St Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot
Instead of buying extra moleskin patches for your section hike of the PCT, buy a boot that will give you out-of-the-box comfort like the St Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot from Vasque. Whether you're moving through moss-covered forest or the arid terrain of the Anza Borrego Desert, the All-Terrain Compound in the midsole keeps your feet comfortable with foam pods and a synthetic shank to push that 15-mile day to a 20-mile day. If it starts to rain on the 18th mile, the Gore-Tex membrane will keep your feet dry, and if you have to puddle jump across melting early-summer snow, the over-the-ankle cuff will stand up to shallow water.
On dicier terrain the rubber toe cap protects your feet from trail hazards like scree and bulging tree roots, and the exclusive Vibram Frontier outsole provides traction to feel confident on slick or slippery trails. The full leather upper is comfortable enough to wear right out of the box so you can spend less time walking around the house and more time in the wild.
- Rugged hiking boot for high-mileage days with a heavy pack
- Gore-Tex membrane seals boot from water, expels condensation
- All-Terrain Compound midsole provides comfort for multi-mile days
- Rubber toe cap protects foot from scree and trail hazards
- Vibram outsole for sure-footed traction on various types of terrain
- Supple leather upper flexes easily to wear out of the box
- Item #VSQ003C