St Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot
Why mess with a good thing? To make it even better. That's what Vasque did with the new-and-improved St. Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot. Not only do these boots have comfort upgrades like the All Terrain Compound (A.T.C.) midsole which combines a TPU shank with foam cushion pods, they also cut weight to make their most lightweight boot even lighter. While the A.T.C. midsole gives backpackers athletic flexibility and even more comfort, the new rubber toe-cap protects the foot from rocky terrain or those tree roots that seem to pop up out of nowhere.
Navigating trails and tree roots are also manageable with the Vibram outsole for surefooted traction in areas where trail crews haven't yet visited. And if those trails are still experiencing run-off from high-alpine snow, the Gore-Tex membrane and over-the-ankle height will protect your feet from getting wet.
- Rugged waterproof hiking boot for long treks with a heavy pack
- Flexible leather provides durability and comfort
- Rubber toe cap protects boots from scree and rogue tree roots
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry in creek crossings or rainstorms
- Vibram outer with multi-directional lugs help maintain stability
- Dual-compound midsole prevents foot fatigue for high mileage days
- Item #VSQ003B