Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The St Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot
Why mess with a good thing? To make it even better. That's what Vasque did with the new-and-improved St. Elias FG GTX Hiking Boot. Not only do these boots have comfort upgrades like the All Terrain Compound (A.T.C.) midsole which combines a TPU shank with foam cushion pods, they also cut weight to make their most lightweight boot even lighter. While the A.T.C. midsole gives backpackers athletic flexibility and even more comfort, the new rubber toe-cap protects the foot from rocky terrain or those tree roots that seem to pop up out of nowhere.
- Rugged waterproof hiking boot for long treks with a heavy pack
- Flexible leather provides durability and comfort
- Rubber toe cap protects boots from scree and rogue tree roots
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps feet dry in creek crossings or rainstorms
- Vibram outer with multi-directional lugs help maintain stability
- Dual-compound midsole prevents foot fatigue for high mileage days
- Item #VSQ003B
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.