Select a Size
Select a Color
Saga GTX Leather Backpacking Boot
Hike out to remote, long distance terrain and set up camp wearing the Vasque Saga GTX Leather Backpacking Boot. Designed for multi-day treks through backcountry wilderness, this boot handles rugged territory to go the distance. Nubuck leather with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane fends off water and wet conditions when hiking through the dense rainforest of the Pacific Crest trail. Built with a Vibram Megagrip rubber sole, the boot keeps traction through soft, muddy trails and hard packed, rocky slopes alike. Built in with a high rebound foot bed as well as molded ventilation at the heel and toe, the boot will help go farther and longer when enjoying multi-day trips or thru-hikes.
- A backpacking boot that handles remote treks to isolated territories
- Gore-Tex waterproofing shields out water in wet and rainy conditions
- Vibram Megagrip rubber sole stays steady on steep and rocky trails
- Molded ventilation allows heat to escape during day long treks
- High rebound footbed is designed to go the distance all day
- Tall style adds ankle support when talus hopping to the destination
- Lugged pattern on sole bites into soft and packed trails alike
- Item #VSQ002Z
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather
- Gore-Tex membrain
- Vibram Megagrip
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 6, 2018
The Boot You Need
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I have a pair of the Vasque Breezes and they definitely have the same comfort as these boots, the only difference is the stiffness because of the leather. It was a sturdy boot that could take some beating and still be fully functional. There is a break in period for sure, but once they are walked in then this boot you realize is the one you need. Solid boot!
September 21, 2018
Hi, What do these weigh?
September 26, 2018
Hi Patricio! Thank you for your question. A pair of these shoes weighs in at 2lbs 14oz. Let me know if you have any other questions!