Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Trail Running Footwear we have in stock.View Similar Products
A trail runner's best friend.
Try as we might, we mere mortals will never be able to transform ourselves into mountain goats at the onslaught of a rocky descent. However, thanks to the Vasque Women's Pendulum II Trail Running Shoe, you're able to tackle chossy trail runs in stride—albeit not nearly as agile as a goat, but good enough.
This lightweight, trail running shoe features a breathable and nearly seamless Air Mesh upper, which not only ensures temperature regulation, but also discourages hot spots and prevents sediment from creeping its way in to your socks. Its Flux Foam footbed offers a personalized feel, while the contoured midsole offers responsive support and a more natural stride as you run. Additionally, the midsole boasts a segmented TPU plate that offers flexibility and dexterity, and an injection molded EVA heel cushion discourages rocks from bruising your foot. The rugged Vasque Visualizer outsole ensures ample traction with its 4mm lugs and an aggressive lug geometry that ultimately prohibits loose rock from getting the best of your run.
- Lightweight and breathable trail running shoe for hot weather pursuits
- Air Mesh upper is nearly seamless to provide a chafe-free sensation
- Responsive footbed molds to your foot for a personalized feel
- Contoured midsole assures a next-to-trail feel without impeding comfort
- Segmented TPU plate and EVA heel cushion discourage bruising
- Aggressive outsole ensures just-enough traction
- Item #VSQ000R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9
I bought these for my mom a while ago, and she loved them so much she wore them out. When I bought the new pair, a few years later, it seems that the sizing change by half a size. She was a 9, but by their new standard, she would be an 8.5. Otherwise phenomenal shoe!