Mesa Trek UltrDry Hiking Shoe
When you want the lightness of a trail running shoe and the traction of a hiker, look no further than the Mesa Trek UltrDry Hiking Shoe from Vasque. With multi-directional lugs and a waterproof membrane, you can nimbly maneuver through wet, muddy, or rocky terrain without sliding halfway down the trail. Or, if you're traveling to Europe in the rainy season, you can confidently head out to explore the city without worrying about sopping wet feet by the time you sit down for tapas. And the midsole of the Mesa Trek UltrDry was inspired by the midsole of Vasque's trail running shoes to give the rebound you need for hours on your feet.
- Low-profile hiking shoe with a trail running midsole
- 1.8mm waterproof suede protects feet from rainy weather
- Multi-directional lugs help stabilize on varying terrain
- EVA midsole rebounds quickly for all-day comfort
- High-traction rubber grips wet and muddy surfaces
- Textile lining wicks moisture on humid summer hikes
- Item #VSQ003J
- Upper Material
- leather, PU overmolded mesh
- moisture wicking
- high rebound
- AxisGrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2019
Runs 1/2 size small
I really wanted to love these - they seem perfect for less intense hikes (good tread, waterproof, gusseted tongue, arch support, toe protection), and have the appeal of running shoe comfort. Plus, they’re not brown. But they’re super snug, even with thinner socks on. Also, the laces are very thin, kind of like doubled-up baker’s string. I’m either going to try the next 1/2 size up or pick a different model. Sadness.