The last frontier.
From muddy trails to muskeg moose spotting, the Women's Vasque Mesa Trek UltraDry Hiking Boot keeps you on your toes during day adventures and overnights in Alaska. An Ultradry membrane means you'll be thinking about the snowy mountain views instead of soggy socks, and the durable waterproof suede is offset by breathable mesh so your feet aren't getting wet from the inside out. Vasque's proprietary outsoles are segmented for natural deformation as you move, providing a smooth ride and a firm grip, and the multi-directional lugs deliver high-performance traction in loose and muddy trail conditions.
Inspired by Vasque's Constant Velocity running shoe, the Mesa Trek is lightweight, athletic, and comfy. The thoughtfully designed EVA midsole keeps the cushioning comfort high if you're taking these for an overnight backpacking excursion, but it also resists compression so you're not loosing out on a responsive feel. Paired with a high rebound footbed and just the right amount of ankle support, you'll be fast on your feet to your next destination picking blueberries or snapping photos of caribou.
- Lightweight hiking boot for day hikes or overnight trips
- UltraDry membrane delivers breathable, waterproof performance
- Leather uppers and abrasion resistant mesh offer durable protection
- Segmented outsole provides a smooth ride in variable conditions
- Molded midsole blends cushioning comfort with trail support
- Loop at heel makes this boot a cinch to pull on before your hike
- Lace closure offers a secure, personal fit
- Item #VSQ002W