Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Juxt Hiking Shoe
From lightweight backpacking to burly trail runs, the Vasque Men’s Juxt Hiking Shoe digs into the dirt and sucks up the impact of rocky ascents. The relentlessly grippy Off The Grid sole is durable enough for seasons of enthusiastic abuse, and a TPU plate in the midfoot protects from protrusions and uneven terrain without adding unnecessary weight. The medium-volume Arc Tempo last accommodates higher arches and has plenty of vertical room for our toes so we can bound through nature with fleet-footed agility.
- A crossover trail shoe for mild train runs or longer hikes
- Suede upper adds comfort and increases durability
- Molded rubber toecap helps protect against rocks and stumps
- EVA footbed adds cushioning for all-day comfort
- EVA midsole with TPU plate increases support and stability
- OTG sole gives reliable traction on any surface
- Item #VSQ0158
3.5 based on 29 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.