Coldspark UltraDry Boot
Those who travel the trail all year round run the risk of facing some nasty weather, but with these boots you'll have the traction, protection, and warmth you need to take on cold and snowy conditions. And perhaps most importantly, they manage to stay lightweight, so you've got a modern feel to match their modern tech.
- Winter hiking boots that warm and protect while staying lightweight
- Waterproof construction ensures that frigid moisture stays out
- Reflective barrier retains body heat for insulation without bulk
- Special rubber outsole provides grip on cold, slick surfaces
- Leather construction was built to handle mountain environments
- Cushioned footbed and midsole give you comfortable support
- Item #VSQ004B
- Upper Material
- leather, TPU, PU coating
- UltraDry membrane
- Retain reflective barier
- Vasque Monolith, ColdHold rubber compound
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2020
Does the job, break-in time
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 210 lbs
It's much like a sneaker, which is nice. My heavy snowshoeing boots just don't have the same flexibility and are not meant to either. Waterproof so far, fairly comfortable. I've learned in the past that Vasque depend on a break-in time. One thing I've never seen before is that two of my toes actually bled after taking them an hour dog walk to test them. I concluded that you may want to add a half a size. With socks, my toes were slammes together pretty roughly. I attributed that to the break-in period, but when i saw my feet it was clear these are definitely snug when you get your regular size. I'm an 11.5 and have not had any issue similar to this in my recollection for two decades. If you need a flexible, waterprood, lightly insulated boot, I'd consider this one. I would also not make it top of my list.