Canyonlands Ultra Dry Hiking Boot
You're not gonna experience much rain when hiking in the desert landscape of Canyonlands National Park, but thanks to the Vosque Canyonlands Ultra Dry Hiking Boot you can keep your feet as dry as a bone on even the wettest trails. The waterproof nubuck leather construction and UltraDry membrane combine to give you some seriously dependable waterproofing, while the aggressively-lugged Vibram outsole grips and grabs even the wettest and muddiest trails. In the midsole you've got Vibram's SPE compound, bringing some energy return to your step while also ensuring that it won't start to break down after your first long trip To keep the inside of the shoe comfortable on hot days, you've got a moisture-wicking lining and mesh ventilation ports in the toe and yoke. A cushioned footbed and TPU midfot shank round things out, offering support and comfort for tired and achy feet.
- Trek through wet and rugged trails with this waterproof hiking boot
- Nubuck leather and UltraDry membrane keep out the moisture
- Vibram outsole offers excellent traction and braking on tough trails
- Midsole compound provides durable comfort for extended use
- Ventilation ports in the toe and yoke cool you down
- Item #VSQ002Y
What do you think about this product?