Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boot
It's time to get rid of those old, heavy hiking boots and actually match your fast hiking pace with a pair that keeps up. Look no further than the Vasque Breeze LT GTX Hiking Boots. A new, lighter weight addition to the Breeze line-up, these Gore-Tex waterproof boots support your ankles, cushion the bottoms of your feet, and block wetness, all without adding a lot of extra weight to the end of your leg. The molded rubber toe bumper boosts front protection, and a combination of synthetic microfiber and TPU mesh on the upper mixes durability and breathability for warm-weather hikes.
Arguably the most important features of any good hiking boots are their shock-absorption and aggressive grip underfoot. Checking both these boxes, the Enduralast EVA midsole soaks up jarring vibration while the Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole maintains reliable traction with every step, but with 25% less weight than regular Vibram Ground Control outsoles. The Vibram sole boasts a MegaGrip compound for unrelenting grip across variable terrain, ranging from slick rock outcroppings to slippery moss-lined boulders and dusty desert trails.
- Lightweight, quick-paced hiking boots with comfort and protection
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Abrasion-resistant mesh in the upper offers cool breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet comfortably cool and dry
- High-Rebound footbed and Enduralast EVA midsole cushion impact
- Vibram Ground Control LiteBase outsole grips slippery terrain
- LiteBase outsole is 25% lighter than other Vibram outsoles
- Item #VSQ003E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Lightweight but plenty of ankle support and great traction. Super comfy, good flex. It's been hard to find a good pair of lightweight, waterproof hiking boots. I want to be able to cross streams without wet feet and cross talus fields with some ankle coverage, but don't need an extra 2 pounds on my feet to do that- these fit the bill.
Toe box could be a bit roomier. If you're a split size go up.